TFC


Keith ( 2008 )
The First thing which would immediately strike you is that mind blowing BGM Score throughout the movie and it just would feel fantastic. This is a altered version of " A walk to remember " movie with some minor changes and this is all about love between Keith and Natalie. At first for some point of time , we would be so angry with the way Keith was behaving until the last few minutes before the ending were everything is revealed giving us a bit of relief. Having said that Natalie had gone through so much of pain due to Keith behavior but he had his own reason to push her way which was understandable. Though these reasons and Keith weird behavior couldn't convince me , yet this movie had many feel good moments and sure can enjoy watching especially with Stunning BGM's throughout. . Dont miss it , its worth watching once.

 


Natalie: I don't... I don't care where you're gonna be next year. I don't care if you're crazy. God, I just know I wanna be with you. I don't understand what you're doing. It seems so pointless, I mean everything... It just seems pointless but when I'm with you it's different. I don't know why.
 

Keith: Wake up, Natalie. Don't you see what happened here? You had a beautiful life, and I had shit. I hated your guts. I wanted to take you down, I wanted to make you as miserable as I am, and that is exactly what I did. Now, how's that for a goodbye?

Natalie: Pretty lame.

Keith: Face it, Anderson, I screwed you. I screwed you big time.

Natalie: So you screwed me. So what? Me? I made love to you.

Keith: I had it all figured out, so I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...

Natalie: What? What?

Keith: I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Goodbye, partner.

Natalie: I'm staying with you until you leave. I don't care how long we have. Get that through your thick skull, will you.



 








Categories:

Leave a Reply