TFC



Babam ve Oğlum 2005 ( Turkish ) My Father and My Son 

A perfect Turkish family drama with a heart wrenching tale depicting the love n affection between a father and son. A very emotionally impacting movie which will bring tears into your eyes seeing this tale of family union exploring the bonding between a grandpa a father and his son. Movie might look slow but once you get to watch the movie first fifteen minutes you will be so immersed into the film that you will not even care the time till the end. Though it was melancholic , still it had so many feel good moments everywhere. People who love their father so much , who seen him as their hero and who adore them always will love this movie to the core. I lost my father couple of years back and these are such movie which reminds me of those golden memories he left me to cherish and i am sure people like me will have a more emotional attachment towards this film. A must watch movie

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Kaan says:

    great losss if still did'nt watch...

Leave a Reply