TFC


Love Me If You Dare ( 2003 ) Jeux d'enfants ( French )

A weird love story between Julien and Sophie , a relationship which grew for many years based on a tiny little music box. They play their dares game whomsoever has the possession of that music box and its a unwritten rule between them that they should do whatever was asked for. This started as of some small games during their childhood grew larger 'n' larger to a extent where this game literally caused so much damages on their life's . Sophie played by Marion Cotillard was a charm , a divine beauty who illuminates the screen with her presence every single time. we Never would have seen such a mad love and what strange is that irrespective of their unspoken love this game keeps them separated for many years but its the same game which brought them again together at the end but only to face a unexpected ending .




Sometimes love is never expressed in a proper way neither understood due to some unexplained reasons taking its sweet little time before they could realize that they had it within them and this movie will be one such example to it presenting us with a peculiar kind of film. This movie is also kind of mind twister and being in french this would run much faster before you could understand it.This is definitely one wierd kind of love  and a different love story with an very unusual ending. This is much suitable for people who love Romantic genre and at same time liking mind bending movies. For me it will be a one time watch only but yet this will remain my one of favorite movie .



Some of fav quotes....

Julien Jeanvier: : Sophie was back in the game! Pure, raw, explosive pleasure! Better than drugs, better than smack! Better than a dope-coke-crack-fix-shit-shoot-sniff-ganja-marijuana-blotter-acid-ecstasy! Better than sex, head, 69, orgies, masturbation, tantrism, Kama Sutra or Thai doggy-style! Better than banana milkshakes! Better than George Lucas's trilogy, the muppets and 2001! Better than Emma Peel, Marilyn, Lara Croft and Cindy Crawford's beauty mark! Better than the B-side to Abbey Road, Jimmy Hendrix and the first man on the moon! Space Mountain, Santa Claus, Bill Gates' fortune, the Dalai Lama, Lazarus raised from the dead! Schwarzenegger's testosterone shots, Pam Anderson's lips! Woodstock, raves... Better than Sade, Rimbaud, Morrison and Castaneda! Better than freedom, better than life!




Sophie Kowalski: Don't say a word. Let me talk. You missed me? Because I missed you. You're a real tyrant. It's so hard to be mad at you. But don't kid yourself, I still am. I want to talk and forget the game, just for once. Like my dress? I hesitated. Nabbed it off my sister. She has another red one, like a thermonuclear bombshell... That's the one I should've worn. I must've spent... three hours in front of the mirror. But I got there, see? I'm pretty. You better like it, or I'll kill you!

Sophie Kowalski: No, wait... Where was I? The problem is, that... even if you said, "I love it," I wouldn't believe you. Julien, I no longer know when you're playing or not. I'm lost. Wait, I'm not finished. Tell me you love me. Tell me, because if I tell you first, I'm afraid you'll think it's a game. Save me... I beg of you.





Categories:

Leave a Reply