TFC



You've Got Mail ( 1998 ) :-

WoW , Yet another brilliant movie from Tom Hanks. He just proves he is a raw talent by nature and this movie is no exlusion to it.
This is about two person who ment through internet , in days where Emails or chat was rare or obsolete and how their life cross over to fall in love for eachother. Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan were simply elegant and perfect couple of this movie and shared a wonderful chemistry with each other. A nice slow feel good movie one must not miss.

" What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you " ~ Kathleen Kelly

Categories:

Leave a Reply