TFC


I Origins (2014) :-

I had no clue what this movie really about but i should say this was one of highly emotional deeply haunting and a feel good movie about human emotions and the way how life is more complicated beyond what science could ever prove or understand. Movie is about a molecular biologist who examines human eye and how it evolved over a period of time mapping to changes in human characteristics inturn disbanding Spiritual beliefs in such process but for his shocking it just happens the opposite as he comes across a girl with beautiful eyes creating a unbreakable bond at the very instant but with her death he starts to learn a lot which even science has no answers to it. There is also a part in this movie about the phenomenon about people who see random numbers like 11:11 everywhere at frequent intervals and how those are connected to some unexpected incidents of higher call has also been portrayed here which was good.

The romance portion of the duo was perfectly captured and the dialogues were very powerful throughout the movie. There are few breathtaking visuals here n there but more importantly screenplay was very good especially with such a slow moving script. Lift scene was so touching and the climax little girl scene was heart throbbing one. Overall this is one of a movie not to be missed and clearly a unique genre of its kind but sadly underrated and less spoken. Definitely worth watching once for every movie freak. Have fun watching .

Some of Fav quotes :
=================

" You know a scientist once asked the Dalai Lama, "What would you do if something scientific disproved your religious beliefs?" And he said, after much thought, "I would look at all the papers. I'd take a look at all the research and really try to understand things. And in the end, if it was clear that the scientific evidence disproved my spiritual beliefs, I would change my beliefs.Ian... what would you do if something spiritual disproved your scientific beliefs "

"Every living person on this planet has their own unique pair eyes. Each their own universe. My name is Doctor Ian Gray. I'm a father, and husband, and I'm a scientist. When I was a child, I realized that the camera was designed exactly like the human eye, taking in light through a lens, forming it into images. I began taking as many pictures of eyes as I possibly could. I'd like to tell you the story of the eyes that changed my world. "






Categories:

Leave a Reply