TFC




Secret Life of Walter Mitty ( 2013 ) :-

How far would you go to get answers to something what you need ...... What a movie...So much refreshing...Such good feelers...Captivating moments and stunning visuals at many places...Definitely a mind blowing film for sure....They call it Zoned out , we call it living the dream......One place where none ask questions or we are answerable to one...Loved it every single minute..Was just osm

Pic credit : Negative Number 25 ( Quintessence of life )






Fav quotes :-

" To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. "



" Beautiful things don't ask for attention.Sometimes I don't. If I like a moment, for me, personally, I don't like to have the distraction of the camera. I just want to stay in it. "  ~ Sean O'Connell






Categories:

Leave a Reply